Pages

Thursday 8 April 2021

Drama- Term 1

Drama- Games and Skills- week

Hi today I am going to talk about what I have been doing in drama for the past few week.

One of the game we done was 16/16. its a game where you have to go in a circle and go 16 steps right and then left. when thats done we go 8 steps right and then left still in the circle. then 4 steps each way, and the 2 steps.

Walk and jump is another game we had to play. in this game you had to walk around the stage, and when the teachers 

Drama- Mask 


Hi today I am going to tell you about what i have been doing in drama.

We have been looking at what our mask showed look like on google.
then we look for a clip of how to make the type off masks.
We saw a video of some people doing some body shapes with mask on.
We have been doing drama for 4 week i think and we have finished our mask and took some photos.


Drama - performance - week 8

Hi today I am going to show you what I have been doing in drama.
we got into a group of 4 and then make a plan of what were going to do in the play.
I cant get the performance on the blog.

Drama - week 10 

Hi today I am going to tell you about what I am doing in drama.
We are doing scripts about our performance.
We are learning to tell a story, my story is about a talent show.
There are 3 main rolls in this story, that are doing a performance that involves dances, and a judge that doesn't do much. 
My play need music, table, chairs and paper.
Here is a photo of us planing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.