Pages

Thursday 2 September 2021

Maths - Old school maths

 Hi today I am going to tell you about the maths I done last week.
The work was called old school maths because that what the teacher said he done in school.
There were 2 task to do, both had more than 15 questions on them. In total there 34 question, I only done 22 questions.
I found that it was mostly easy but was kind of hard to understand in some part. I got 6 out of 22 questions wrong, I think if I done that again that could be lower.
Here is what my work was-


1 comment:

  1. Hi Teagen
    Thanks for you blog about last week's Maths work, and I'm pleased you think the work would be easier now. This week's work is similar to last week, but I think the videos I've used this week are a bit more interesting, and might be more useful for you. Keep up the good work, and let me know how you get on this week.
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.