Pages

Monday 16 March 2020

Types of Writing

Types Of Writing
Hello Today I am going to share my work with you, thats is about very short sentence, w-start and adverdo start (ly). 

I am going to show you 2 of each of my topics, my topics are about what I have been doing for hurumanu 3 that are the planting seeds and making beef jerky.

Planting seeds in a beaker.
Joyfully I ate my meat.

While I ate my meat, I saw people putting it in the bin.
When the seeds where growing, the water smelled bad.

Sadly, the meat tasted bad.
Happily, I watched my seed grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.