Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

Miracles Recovery

This week and last week we have been doing moment In time, My moment in time is about when you get hurt playing rugby, I noticed that i have never been hurt in rugby but, i am making a story about when you get hurt in rugby. Miracles is when you get hurt badly and you recover really fast so if you break you arm and, it supposed to heal in 4 week and then it heals in 2 weeks.
My work |
             V
Boom! Went the ball as it smashed into my head. I am on the field playing rugby. The crash made me feel sick to my stomach. all the time I get takel and get the biggest knock on the head.

Man, it's like a bird flying around my head you know like in the movies. There Is five they must be tired, do you smell that someone farted man what did they eat. I think I know who did the train... ME … The train is like a dog wet.

Do you ever feel like your going to puke but then you can't, because I feel like I have that feeling with that bad feeling in you stomach or it could be butterflies, good night as I fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.